You're checking me out because you know me, and if you know me, well, enough said.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

LAME

That's what I call myself when it comes to blogging. It's been two months, and of course there's been plenty to say, but I've not felt compelled enough to sort through it all and write it out. It's been those kind of months. Good ones though: I graduated with my Masters (thank God)...well, actually I walked in May but officially wrapped up last week after my final summer class. Whatever, details. I'm also in love, which is a great thing. Met the family and everything. And what do you know, I just turned 26 - I'm that much closer to 30. I'm still waiting for wisdom to slap me in the face, but it just doesn't work like that. It's a shame, really. Regardless, I'm officially on the other side of my mid-twenties, and I can't believe where the time has flown. This Saturday I've been with my company for four years - four years. That's been my longest commitment other than college. I started fresh out of college and here I am today. Life is happening way too fast, but there's no off switch, and it's kinda scary.

Then again, I can't complain. Life has been good. And when life is good, you don't tend to share it with others because it's comes across as being, well, kinda boring. You notice how people tend to share the bad more than the good? It's for that sympathetic ear and that release of pent-up energy that's been begging to come out. Yup, sorry, it's not happening here right now. Maybe next time (though the next one will be all about comic book movie adaptations - you have my word on it).

No comments: